Enhancing Teaching Practice in Higher Education is out!
I’m very honoured to have been given an opportunity to contribute to this excellent book. Very apt selection of topics covering a range of issues facing academics and other staff in contemporary higher education contexts. See the Introduction here, and make use of the 25% discount below!
- Helen Pokorny & Digby Warren Chapter 1: Introduction: Teaching in the changing landscape of higher education
- Digby Warren Chapter 2: Course and learning design and evaluation
- Steven Cranfield Chapter 3: Teaching by leading and managing learning environments
- Helen Pokorny Chapter 4: Assessment for learning
- Charl Fregona with Agata Sadza Chapter 5: Blended learning
- Kathy Harrington, Sandra Sinfield & Tom Burns Chapter 6: Student engagement
- Susannah McKee & Matt Scandrett Chapter 7: Embracing student diversity
- Julian Ingle Chapter 8: Engaging with academic writing and discourse
- Dave Griffiths & Digby Warren Chapter 9: Effective supervision
- Sibyl Coldham & Pauline Armsby Chapter 10: Work-related learning
- Jennifer Bright, Rebecca Eliahoo & Helen Pokorny Chapter 11: Professional development